So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. January 1, 1909
2. Covington County, Mississippi
3. Carver Dana Andrews
4. He was a Baptist minister.
5. Sam Houston State University
6. He studied opera and also at the Pasadena Playhouse, a theater and acting school.
7. Samuel Goldwyn Productions
8. The Westerner (1940)
9. Ball of Fire
10. Donald Martin, a lynching victim
12. Tobacco Road, Belle Starr, Laura, The Iron Curtain and Where the Sidewalk Ends
13. State Fair
14. Fallen Angel
15. The Best Years of Our Lives
16. Daisy Kenyon
17. My Foolish Heart
18. Where the Sidewalk Ends
19. Night of the Demon
20. Steve Forrest
22. Alzheimer's disease
23. Janet Murray (m. 1932-1935); her death and Mary Todd (m. 1939-1992); his death
24. Four - David Andrews (1934-1964), Katharine Andrews (b. 1942), Stephen Andrews (b. 1944), Susan Andrews (b. 1948)
25. December 17, 1992 in Los Alamitos, California (congestive heart failure and pneumonia)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Dana Andrews merchandise
Meredy's Dana Andrews Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.