So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. April 30, 1908
2. Mill Valley, California
3. Eunice M. Quedens
4. Song of Love
6. She claimed she was inspired by two cosmetics bottles in her dressing room, one labeled Evening in Paris and the other by Elizabeth Arden.
7. Stage Door
8. Very Warm for May
9. At the Circus
10. "How High the Moon"
11. King Vidor
13. Cornelia "Stonewall" Jackson
14. The Doughgirls
15. Mildred Pierce
16. "Personally, Veda's convinced me that alligators have the right idea. They eat their young."
17. "You can't fire me until you pay me." and "If this refrigerator gets any more fish in it, it will swim upstream and spawn all by itself."
18. Our Miss Brooks
19. Our Miss Brooks began as a radio show broadcast on CBS from 1948 to 1957. When the show was adapted to television (1952-56), it became one of the medium's earliest hits. In 1956, the sitcom was adapted for big screen in the film of the same name.
20. The Mothers-in-Law
21. Grease and Grease 2
22. The Three Phases of Eve
23. Ned Bergen (1939-1947) (divorced) and Brooks West (August 24, 1952 - February 7, 1984) (his death) 4 children
24. Two adopted daughters Constance and Liza, one adopted son Duncan, and one natural son Douglas Brooks West (b. September 17, 1954)
25. November 12, 1990 in Los Angeles, California (heart disease and colorectal cancer)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Eve Arden merchandise
Meredy's Eve Arden Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.