To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. He often wore what visual aid?
5. When did he come to America?
6. Where did he learn the art of acting?
7. What was his first film?
8. What other film did he make in 1921?
9. What films did he make in 1922?
10. He played a character named what in The Green Goddess?
11. How may silent films did he make between 1924 and 1929?
12. What was his first talkie?
13. Did he win an Academy Award for the answer to Question 12?
14. He replayed the Raja of Rukh in what 1930 film?
15. He worked for what studio in the early 1930s?
16. In 1931 he portrayed what historical figure?
17. He starred in what comedy in 1930?
18. What 1933 film was a remake of $20 a Week?
19. In 1933 he began working for what studio?
20. He played a dual role as father and son in what 1934 film?
21. He starred as what Cardinal in 1935?
22. What was his last film?
23. During a court appearance, Arliss described himself as what?
24. Was he married?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE George Arliss wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for George Arliss merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.