So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. October 17, 1900
2. Plattsburgh, New York
3. Gladys Georgianna Greene
4. She was discovered by Fox Film Studios.
5. Cameo Kirby and The Temple of Venus
6. Paramount Pictures
7. The Canary Murder Case
8. The Curtain Rises
9. Columbia Pictures
10. Edward G. Robinson
11. Mr. Deeds Goes to Town
12. "The American Greta Garbo"
13. Calamity Jane
14. Moss Hart and George S. Kaufman
15. Only Angels Have Wings
16. Mr. Smith Goes to Washington was nominated for 11 Academy Awards, winning for Best Original Story.
17. Cary Grant and Ronald Colman
18. The More the Merrier
19. "I'm free, I'm free!"
20. A Foreign Affair
22. Stage fright or performance anxiety
23. Julian Aster Ancker (1928 - 1928) (annulled) and Frank Ross (June 11, 1932 - March 14, 1949) (divorced)
25. June 19, 1991 in Carmel-by-the-Sea, California (heart failure)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Jean Arthur merchandise
Meredy's Jean Arthur Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.