So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. December 7, 1891
2. Los Angeles, California
3. Age five
4. David Belasco
6. 1934's This Side of Heaven
7. She was nominated for two Academy Awards in two different categories.
8. Best Actress for her work in White Banners and Best Supporting Actress for her work in Jezebel.
9. Best Supporting Actress for her work in Jezebel
10. Belle Massey was Julie's aunt.
11. Mrs. Margaret Carey
12. Daughters Courageous
13. The Lane Sisters
14. Mickey Rooney
15. John Payne
16. Adolphe Menjou
17. Woman of the Year
18. The War Against Mrs. Hadley
19. State Fair
20. The Children's Hour
21. Reginald Venable
22. Yes - Richard Venable
23. Dorothy Burgess
24. April 16, 1968 in Los Angeles, California (pneumonia)
25. She's buried in Arlington National Cemetery. Her husband was a military officer and is buried there.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Fay Bainter merchandise
Meredy's Fay Bainter Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.