So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. August 6, 1911
2. Jamestown, New York
3. Lucille Désirée Ball
4. Hattie Carnegie
5. RKO Radio Pictures
6. "The Queen of the B's"
7. Gloria Lyons
8. Du Barry Was a Lady
9. Richard Denning
11. The Long, Long Trailer and Forever, Darling
12. "Hey, Look Me Over"
13. The Facts of Life and Critic's Choice
14. Lucy Carmichael
15. Lucille Ball, Gale Gordon, Lucie Arnaz, Desi Arnaz, Jr. and Mary Jane Croft
16. Henry Fonda
18. Stone Pillow
19. Four - I Love Lucy, The Lucy Show, Here's Lucy and Life with Lucy
20. She appeared on thirty-nine covers, including the very first cover in 1953 with her baby son, Desi Arnaz, Jr.
21. On August 6, 2011, which would have been her one-hundredth birthday, Google honored Ball with an interactive doodle on their homepage.
22. She was nominated for an Emmy Award thirteen times, and won four times.
23. Desiderio Alberto Arnaz y De Acha III a.k.a. Desi Arnaz (November 30, 1940 - May 4, 1960) (divorced) 2 children and Gary Morton (November 19, 1961 - April 26, 1989) (her death)
24. One daughter and one son - Lucie Desiree Arnaz (b. July 17, 1951) and Desiderio Alberto Arnaz IV a.k.a. Desi Arnaz, Jr. (b. January 19, 1953)
25. April 26, 1989 in Los Angeles, California (dissecting aortic aneurysm)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Lucille Ball merchandise
Meredy's Lucille Ball Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.