So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. January 31, 1902
2. Huntsville, Alabama
3. Tallulah Brockman Bankhead
4. Her mother died of blood poisoning (septicemia) on February 23, 1902.
5. Her father was the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives from 1936 to 1940.
6. New York City
7. The Squab Farm
8. The Algonquin Round Table
9. Cocaine, marijuana, alcohol, and bisexual sex
10. When Men Betray
12. Tarnished Lady
13. Dark Victory
14. The Little Foxes and The Skin of Our Teeth
16. Private Lives
17. She called everyone "Dahling."
18. Black Widow
19. Die! Die! My Darling!
20. "I'm as pure as the driven slush."
21. Tallulah: My Autobiography
22. Tallulah, Darling of the Gods: An Intimate Portrait, Tallulah Bankhead, Miss Tallulah Bankhead, Tallulah, Tallulah Bankhead: A Scandalous Life, Tallulah, Darling: A Biography of Tallulah Bankhead, and Tallulah!: The Life and Times of a Leading Lady
23. John Emery (Auguest 31, 1937 - June 13, 1941) (divorced)
24. None - She had an emergency hysterectomy due to contracting gonorrhea.
25. December 12, 1968 in New York City, New York (double pneumonia, influenza, emphysema, malnutrition)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Tallulah Bankhead merchandise
Meredy's Tallulah Bankhead Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.