To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. Who were his two famous siblings?
5. He is perhaps best remembered for what film role?
6. Why was he wheelchair-bound?
7. When did he make his film debut?
8. He was under contract to what studio?
9. What character did he portray in 1934's Treasure Island?
10. What film was an all-Barrymore endeavor?
11. He won an Oscar for his performance in what film?
12. Did he ever direct a film?
13. He originated the role of Judge Hardy in what film series?
14. He portrayed the genial patriarch in what 1938 film?
15. Was he a talented artist?
16. Did he compose music?
17. Was he a published author?
18. What character did he play in It's a Wonderful Life?
19. Who were his male co-stars in Duel in the Sun?
20. He starred with brother John in what 1933 film?
21. Who directed him in Key Largo?
22. He portrayed a crusty character in what 1949 film?
23. He starred with Clark Gable in what 1952 film?
24. Was he ever married?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Lionel Barrymore wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Lionel Barrymore merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.