So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. April 28, 1878
2. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3. Lionel Herbert Blythe (Barrymore)
4. John and Ethel Barrymore
5. Dr. Gillespie in the Dr. Kildare film series
6. Severe arthritis
9. Billy Bones
10. Rasputin and the Empress (1932)
11. 1931's A Free Soul
12. Yes - Madame X and His Glorious Night (both 1929)
13. The Andy Hardy series
14. You Can't Take It With You
15. Yes - He was famous for his etchings of seaside scenes.
16. Yes - He composed a number of concert pieces.
17. Yes - He wrote "Mr. Cantowine" and "We Barrymores".
18. Mean Mr. Potter
19. Joseph Cotten and Gregory Peck
20. Dinner at Eight
21. John Huston
22. Down to the Sea in Ships
23. Lone Star
24. Yes - Doris Rankin (1904-1923) and Irene Fenwick (1923-1936)
25. November 15, 1954 in Van Nuys, California (heart attack)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Lionel Barrymore merchandise
Meredy's Lionel Barrymore Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.