Bad Movies I Love
This is an alphabetical listing of my
favorite "bad movies".
RUN, DON'T WALK to your video source to get these ones!
1. All That Heaven Allows--- Check out the scene where Jane Wyman asks Rock Hudson, "And you want me to be a man?" and Rock replies, "Only in one way."
2. Back Street (1961)--- John Gavin has the ugliest screen children in movie history!
3. The Best of Everything--- Three secretaries DO New York!
4. Beyond the Forest--- Bette Davis' wig makes the movie!
5. Dead Ringer--- Again Bette Davis' wig makes the movie!
6. Diamond Head--- Guess who's Hawaiian and who's not!
7. From the Terrace--- Joanne Woodward as a platinum blonde!
8. Imitation of Life (1959)--- Check out Lana Turner's reaction when Juanita Moore passes away!
9. Johnny Guitar--- Joan Crawford and Mercedes McCambridge are kinky, kinky, kinky!
10. The Long, Hot Summer (1958)--- Paul Newman's a barn burner!
11. Lucy Gallant--- Charlton Heston and Jane Wyman?
12. Madame X (1966)--- Lana Turner in all her glory!
13. Magnificent Obsession (1954)--- Rock Hudson and Jane Wyman "parade their emotions!"
14. Midnight Lace--- Doris Day's scream is not to be missed!
15. Palm Springs Weekend--- How old are these students?
16. Parrish--- Claudette Colbert's last big screen flick, wonder why?
17. Peyton Place--- Everyone is panting!
18. Rome Adventure--- "Al-Di-La", "Al-Di-La", "Al-Di-La!"
19. A Summer Place--- Check out Sandra Dee's beach hat! Ultra cool!
20. Susan Slade--- Don't miss Connie Stevens screaming and tearing at her dress!
21. Three Coins in the Fountain--- Three secretaries DO Rome!
22. Torch Song--- Check out Joan Crawford's musical numbers!
23. Where the Boys Are (1960)--- Again, how old are these students?
24. Written on the Wind--- Don't miss Dorothy Malone's dancing!
25. Youngblood Hawke--- James Franciscus instead of Troy Donahue!
Help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for classic film merchandise
Webmasters Make $$$
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
Free health tips from a registered nurse 24/7/365.
© , all rights reserved.
Any resemblance to the book Bad Movies We Love by E. Margulies & S. Rebello is coincidental.
Sure it is! :-)