So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. May 3, 1889
2. Chicago, Illinois
3. Beulah Bondy
4. Her family moved to Valparaiso, Indiana and she made her stage acting debut in the title role of a local production of Little Lord Fauntleroy.
5. Valparaiso University
6. Stuart Walker's stock company
7. She changed the spelling of her name from Bondy to Bondi because her father disapproved of her chosen profession.
8. Wild Birds and One of the Family
9. Street Scene
10. The Late Christopher Bean
11. The Trail of the Lonesome Pine
12. The Gorgeous Hussy
13. Make Way for Tomorrow
14. Of Human Hearts
15. On Borrowed Time
16. She played Fred MacMurray's mother.
17. She was the administrator at the orphanage and helped them adopt two children.
19. Tammy and the Doctor
20. Martha Corrine Walton
21. Of Human Hearts (1938), Vivacious Lady (1938), Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (1939) and It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
22. Always said her greatest regret was being passed over for the role of Ma Joad in John Ford's The Grapes of Wrath (1940).
23. She was never married.
25. January 11, 1981 in Woodland Hills, California (pulmonary complications due to broken ribs she suffered in a fall) (She tripped over her cat.)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Beulah Bondi merchandise
Meredy's Beulah Bondi Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.