So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. November 2, 1892
2. New York, New York
3. William A. Brady
4. World Film Corporation
5. The National Association of the Motion Picture Industry
6. 1914's As Ye Sow
9. When Ladies Meet
10. The Gay Divorcee
11. Henrietta "Mom" Tubbs
12. Gold Diggers of 1935
13. My Man Godfrey
14. William Powell and Carole Lombard
15. Three Smart Girls
16. Muriel West
17. Joy of Living
18. In Old Chicago
19. When she won the Best Supporting Actress Oscar for In Old Chicago, she did not attend the ceremony. Instead, a man walked up and accepted the award on her behalf. After the show, he and the Oscar were never seen again.
20. Jack O'Leary: Don Ameche, Dion O'Leary: Tyrone Power and Bob O'Leary: Tom Brown
22. Young Mr. Lincoln
23. James Crane
24. Yes, she had a son, Donald.
25. October 28, 1939 in New York, New York (cancer)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Alice Brady merchandise
Meredy's Alice Brady Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.