To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. He made plans early in life to become what?
4. While serving his country during World War I, his vocal cords were permanently affected by what?
5. Was he ever a vaudeville performer?
6. How did he supplement his acting income before he hit it big?
7. He landed a meaty supporting role in what 1935 film?
8. In 1936, he won his first Best Supporting Actor Oscar for his role in what film?
9. How many Best Supporting Actor Oscars did he win?
10. What was his character's name in Mother Carey's Chickens?
11. Who played his niece in Kentucky?
12. Did he win an Oscar for Kentucky?
13. He portrayed the town drunk in what 1938 film?
14. Did he ever co-star with Fred Astaire?
15. He won his third Academy Award for portraying what character in The Westerner?
16. What was his character's profession in Sergeant York?
17. He reteamed with Gary Cooper in what 1941 film?
18. He reteamed with Gary Cooper in what 1942 film?
19. He co-starred with Bogart and Bacall in the movie in which Lauren Bacall made her film debut. Please name it.
20. What was his character's name in My Darling Clementine?
21. He starred in the first Western directed by Howard Hawks. Please name it.
22. What was his character's name in Bad Day at Black Rock?
23. He starred in what long-running TV sitcom?
24. He co-starred with John Wayne in what 1959 film?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Walter Brennan wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Walter Brennan merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.