To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his full name?
4. How many siblings did he have?
5. He began acting at what playhouse?
6. What was the title of his first film?
7. He often played what type of characters in his film career?
8. His character met a grisly end in what 1948 movie?
9. He chased the Marx Brothers in what movie?
10. He portrayed Les Taggart in what 1950 flick?
11. He played the prosecuting attorney in what classic 1951 film?
12. What was his character's name in The Blue Gardenia?
13. His hair was dyed white for what role?
14. His co-star was gigantic in what 1956 flick?
15. Who created the character Perry Mason?
16. Who portrayed Della Street?
17. He starred as what San Francisco cop?
18. The answer to question 17 had a disability. What was it and what caused it?
19. He starred in what 1977 TV series?
20. Della Street was accused of murder in what 1985 telefilm?
21. Who was his longtime companion?
22. True or false? He once owned a tropical island.
23. What kind of flower did he enjoy growing?
24. Where are the Raymond Burr Vineyards located?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Raymond Burr wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Raymond Burr merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.