So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. February 26, 1906
2. West Bromwich, Staffordshire, England, UK
3. Edith Madeleine Carroll
4. The University of Birmingham, Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
5. The Lash
6. The Guns of Loos
7. Brian Aherne
8. The American Prisoner
10. I Was a Spy
11. John Ford's The World Moves On
12. The 39 Steps
13. John Gielgud
14. Paramount Pictures
15. The General Died at Dawn
16. The Prisoner of Zenda
17. Fred MacMurray
18. North West Mounted Police
19. One Night in Lisbon
20. Carroll's story is one of rare courage and dedication when at the height of her success she gave up her acting career during World War II to work in the line of fire on troop trains for the Red Cross in Italy after her only sister Marguerite was killed during The Blitz — for which she was awarded the American Medal of Freedom. She was also awarded the Legion of Honour by France for her tireless work in fostering relations between France and the United States.
21. The Fan
22. The Queen of British Cinema
23. Philip Reginald Astley (August 26, 1931 - December 12, 1939) (divorced), Sterling Hayden (February 14, 1942 - May 8, 1946) (divorced), Henri Lavorel (1946 - 1949) (divorced) and Andrew Heiskell (1950 - 1965) (divorced)
25. October 2, 1987 in Marbella, Spain (pancreatic cancer)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Madeleine Carroll merchandise
Meredy's Madeleine Carroll Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.