To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his full name?
4. Did he serve in the military?
5. In 1922 he was cast in what Broadway hit?
6. What director spotted him in that Broadway show?
7. Who was his first wife?
8. Who was his second wife?
9. What was his daughter's name?
10. Who was his co-star in The White Sister?
11. He was under contract to whom?
12. He portrayed a character named Stephen Dallas in what movie?
13. What part did he play in 1926 version of Beau Geste?
14. He was frequently teamed with what beautiful co-star?
15. He was Oscar-nominated for his roles in what 1929 films?
16. He signed with what studio in 1934?
17. At MGM he played the role of Sydney Carton in the adaptation of what Dickens' tale?
18. Who were his female co-stars in Under Two Flags?
19. He starred in what 1937 Frank Capra film?
20. He played what dual role in The Prisoner of Zenda?
21. He played an artist gradually losing his sight in what 1939 movie?
22. He portrayed a post-WWI amnesiac in what film?
23. What was the title of the radio series he starred in with his second wife?
24. He finally won a Best Actor Oscar for his role in what film?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Ronald Colman wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Ronald Colman merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.