So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. February 9, 1891
2. Richmond, Surrey, England, UK
3. Ronald Charles Colman
4. Yes, he was in the British Army during World War I.
5. La Tendresse
6. Henry King
7. Thelma Raye
8. Benita Hume
9. Juliet Benita Colman
10. Lillian Gish
11. Samuel Goldwyn
12. The 1925 version of Stella Dallas
13. Michael 'Beau' Geste
14. Vilma Banky
15. Bulldog Drummond and Condemned
16. 20th Century Pictures
17. A Tale of Two Cities
18. Claudette Colbert and Rosalind Russell
19. Lost Horizon
20. King Rudolf V and Rudolph Rassendyl
21. The Light That Failed
22. Random Harvest
23. The Halls of Ivy
24. A Double Life
25. May 19, 1958
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Ronald Colman merchandise
Meredy's Ronald Colman Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.