So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. November 10, 1889
2. Camberwell, London, England, UK
3. William Claude Rains
4. The Invisible Man
5. Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts
6. Laurence Olivier
7. Isabel Jeans
8. Six times
9. No, but he was nominated four times.
10. Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
11. Inspector Renault in Casablanca
12. Mr. Skeffington (Job Skeffington)
14. Now, Voyager
15. Caesar in Caesar and Cleopatra
16. The Wolf Man
17. Bette Davis
18. Phantom of the Opera
19. Dr. Alexander Tower
20. Mr. Jordan
21. Jean Simmons
22. Professor Challenger
23. Lawrence of Arabia
24. King Herod the Great in The Greatest Story Ever Told
25. May 30, 1967 in Laconia, New Hampshire (abdominal hemorrhage)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Claude Rains merchandise
Meredy's Claude Rains Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.