To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. What was her birth name?
4. She made her film acting debut in what silent?
5. In 1914, she acted in what two Cecil B. DeMille films?
6. She portrayed Widow Douglas in what 1930 and 1931 movies?
7. In the 1932 version of Back Street, how was her character related to Ray Schmidt?
8. How many films did she make with Shirley Temple?
9. She provided good support to Rosalind Russell and John Boles in what 1936 movie?
10. She had a featured role as the strong-willed, ill-fated mother of what 1939 title character?
11. What part did she play in Gone with the Wind?
12. She supported Tyrone Power and Myrna Loy in what 1939 movie?
13. She won the Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her role as Ma Joad in what film?
14. How many films did she make with Henry Fonda?
15. She was featured as Ma Stone in what 1941 movie?
16. She portrayed a bloodthirsty, mean-tempered, jocular sadist in what 1943 film?
17. In 1945, she played the titular skipper in what movie?
18. She reteamed with John Ford and Henry Fonda in what 1946 western?
19. In 1950, she played the isolation matron in what John Cromwell women in prison drama?
20. In 1956, she had a featured guest role in what TV series?
21. She reteamed with John Carradine and John Ford in what 1958 drama?
22. What was her last feature film role?
23. Please name her husband.
24. How many children did she have?
25. When did she pass away?
To download FREE Jane Darwell wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Jane Darwell merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.