So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. December 8, 1925
2. Harlem, New York City, New York
3. Samuel George Davis, Jr.
4. Three years old.
5. The Will Mastin Trio
6. Rufus Jones for President
7. When Davis served in the United States Army during World War II.
8. Six Bridges to Cross
9. He lost his left eye and Jeff Chandler offered one of his own eyes. Davis wore an eye patch for several months, then was fitted for a glass eye.
10. Eddie Cantor told him about the similarities between the Jewish and black cultures.
11. Mr. Wonderful
12. Kim Novak - The affair was put to a stop by the mob. Mobster Johnny Roselli arranged for Davis to be kidnapped for a few hours to throw a scare into him.
13. The Rat Pack
14. May Britt
15. Ocean's Eleven, Sergeants 3 and Robin and the 7 Hoods
16. Golden Boy
17. "What Kind of Fool Am I?"
18. "The Candy Man"
19. He famously kissed Archie Bunker (Carroll O'Connor) on the cheek.
20. Photo by Sammy Davis, Jr.
22. "You got it easy. I'm a short, ugly, one-eyed, black Jew. What do you think it's like for me?"
23. Loray White (January 10, 1958 - April 23, 1959) (divorced), May Britt (November 13, 1960 - December 19, 1968) (divorced) 3 children and Altovise Davis (May 11, 1970 - May 16, 1990) (his death) 1 child
24. One daughter and three adopted sons - Tracey Hillevi Davis (b. July 5, 1961), Mark Sidney Davis (b. 1960 - adopted June 4, 1963), Jeff Davis (b. and adopted 1963) and Manny (b.1979 - adopted 1989)
25. May 16, 1990 in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California (metastasized throat cancer)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Sammy Davis, Jr. merchandise
Meredy's Sammy Davis, Jr. Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.