So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. October 27, 1922
2. Cleveland, Ohio
3. Ruby Ann Wallace
4. Harlem, New York City, New York
5. She went to Hunter College and earned degrees in French and Spanish.
6. On Strivers Row
7. South Pacific (no relation to the 1949 Rodgers and Hammerstein musical)
8. Ossie Davis
9. Anna Lucasta
10. The Jackie Robinson Story
11. Alice in Wonder
12. Lucy Tyler and Elizabeth Handy
13. A Raisin in the Sun
14. Purlie Victorious
15. Betty Shabazz, Malcolm X's widow, and their six daughters.
16. Up Tight!
17. Boesman and Lena
18. My One Good Nerve
19. Two Ways to Count to Ten
20. Decoration Day
21. Dee played Sidney Poitier's wife in five films and one play—three times as a character named Ruth.
22. An Academy Award
23. Frankie Dee Brown (August 31, 1941 - 1945) (divorced) and Ossie Davis (December 9, 1948 - February 4, 2005) (his death) 3 children
24. Two daughters and one son - Nora Davis Day (b. 1950), Guy Davis (b. May 12, 1952) and Dr. Hasna (née La Verne) Davis Muhammad (b. 1956)
25. Betty & Coretta
26. June 11, 2014 in New Rochelle, New York (natural causes)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Ruby Dee merchandise
Meredy's Ruby Dee Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.