So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. December 27, 1901
2. Schöneberg, German Empire (Berlin)
3. Marie Magdalene Dietrich
4. The Blue Angel
5. Josef von Sternberg
6. "Falling in Love Again"
7. Paramount Pictures
9. She performs a song dressed in a man's white tie and kisses another woman, both provocative for the era.
10. Victor McLaglen
11. Blonde Venus
12. Butterfly lighting
14. The Garden of Allah
15. Destry Rides Again
16. "See What the Boys in the Back Room Will Have" and "You've Got That Look"
17. The Medal of Freedom and the Legion of Honour
18. Jean Louis
19. Stage Fright
20. Half an ounce of real gold dust
21. She broke her thigh.
22. An androgynous quality
23. Rudolf Sieber (m. 1923-1976; his death) She was bisexual and had numerous affairs with both men and women.
24. One daughter - Maria Elisabeth Sieber Riva (b. December 13, 1924)
25. May 6, 1992 in Paris, France (renal failure)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Marlene Dietrich merchandise
Meredy's Marlene Dietrich Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.