So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. February 9, 1901
2. Portadown, County Armagh, Northern Ireland
3. Waldo Brian Donlevy
4. Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin
5. The Pancho Villa Expedition
6. He was sent to France with Company C, 127th Infantry Regiment, a part of the 32nd Infantry Division.
7. J.C. Leyendecker
8. Damaged Hearts
9. What Price Glory
10. Barbary Coast
11. In Old Chicago and The Great Man's Lady
12. Beau Geste
13. Milland accidentally stabbed Donlevy in the lower left ribcage. The wound was deep enough to not only make him bleed but resulted in a scar that he bore for the rest of his life.
14. The Great McGinty
15. Billy the Kid
16. Major Geoffrey Caton
17. Canyon Passage
18. Kansas Raiders
19. Dangerous Assignment
20. The Quatermass Xperiment and Quatermass II: Enemy from Space
21. He inserted his dentures, donned his hairpiece, strapped on his corset, and laced up his elevator shoes.
22. Pit Stop
23. Yvonne Grey (October 5, 1928 - February 1, 1936) (divorced), Marjorie Lane (December 31, 1936 - January 20, 1948) (divorced) 1 child, and Lillian Arch Lugosi (February 25, 1966 - April 5, 1972) (his death)
24. One daughter - Judith Ann "Judy" Donlevy (b. February 20, 1943)
25. April 5, 1972 in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, California (throat cancer)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Brian Donlevy merchandise
Meredy's Brian Donlevy Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.