To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. What did his father do for a living?
5. He made his Broadway debut in what drama?
6. How many movies did he make with Greta Garbo?
7. He was the hero of what 1932 horror film?
8. Who was his co-star in She Married Her Boss?
9. What was his character's name in Theodora Goes Wild?
10. Who was his co-star in The Toy Wife?
11. He made Greta Garbo laugh in what classic comedy by Ernst Lubitsch?
12. Who directed Third Finger, Left Hand?
13. He played a plastic surgeon in what 1941 drama film directed by George Cukor?
14. "Go Gay with Garbo! Her first film since Ninotchka," was the tagline for what Douglas/Garbo film?
15. He starred with Rosalind Russell in what 1947 film?
16. Who won the Best Black and White Cinematography Oscar for Hud?
17. His wife Helen Gahagan popularized what Richard Nixon epithet?
18. He won the Tony Award for Best Actor in a Play for his performance in what production?
19. Douglas won the Academy Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role for what 1963 film?
20. He won an Emmy Award for what 1967 CBS Playhouse production?
21. He was nominated for Best Actor in a Leading Role for what 1970 film?
22. Douglas won the Academy Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role for what 1979 film?
23. Please name his two wives.
24. How many children did he have?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Melvyn Douglas wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Melvyn Douglas merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.