To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his father's profession?
4. In what film did he debut?
5. What film made him an overnight sensation?
6. He led his men into the Valley of Death in what movie?
7. How many films did he make with Olivia de Havilland?
8. What is his most famous role?
9. He starred in what 1939 Western?
10. He played Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe in what 1940 film?
11. Who did he portray in They Died With Their Boots On?
12. He played what famous boxer in Gentleman Jim?
13. What crime was he charged with and acquitted of in 1942?
14. Did he fight in World War II?
15. He was notorious for what two things?
16. What was his character's name in Northern Pursuit?
17. Who directed him in Objective, Burma!?
18. He starred in what 1949 action film?
19. Who was his female co-star in That Forsyte Woman?
20. How many times was he married?
21. He played an alcoholic in what 1957 film?
22. He portrayed John Barrymore in what film?
23. What was the name of his converted naval vessel?
24. What was the title of his autobiography?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Errol Flynn wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Errol Flynn merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.