So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. May 5, 1915
2. New York, New York
3. Alice Jeanne Leppert
4. She was 14.
5. Rudy Vallee
6. Lillian Harvey
7. She sued her for alienation of her husband's affections.
8. The new Jean Harlow
9. Tony Martin
10. Phil Harris
11. She had two daughters.
12. Darryl F. Zanuck
13. Tyrone Power and Don Ameche
14. He hired Betty Grable.
15. Yes - They got along reasonably well.
16. Tin Pan Alley
17. John Payne
18. Irving Berlin
19. You'll Never Know
20. Fallen Angel
21. The Phil Harris-Alice Faye Show and Fitch Bandwagon
22. 23 - Ten more than her closest competitor: Judy Garland.
23. Melissa Frake
24. The Magic of Lassie
25. May 9, 1998 in Rancho Mirage, California (stomach cancer)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Alice Faye merchandise
Meredy's Alice Faye Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.