To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his real name?
4. He made his starring debut in what movie?
5. What was his wife's name?
6. He won his first Academy Award for his role in what film?
7. What character did he play in Death Takes a Holiday?
8. Who did he portray in The Barretts of Wimpole Street?
9. Who played opposite him in Anna Karenina?
10. What was his character's name in A Star Is Born?
11. Who played his wife in A Star Is Born?
12. He played a reporter in what 1937 Carole Lombard movie?
13. Who did he portray in The Buccaneer?
14. His role in what film earned him a second Academy Award?
15. What was his character's name in The Best Years of Our Lives?
16. He portrayed Willy Loman in what 1952 film?
17. Who produced Death of a Salesman?
18. How many Tony Awards did he win?
19. Who directed him in Man on a Tightrope?
20. Who was his male co-star in The Desperate Hours?
21. Who wrote the book The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit?
22. Who did he portray in Inherit the Wind?
23. Who was his male co-star in Inherit the Wind?
24. What was his last film?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Fredric March wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Fredric March merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.