So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. November 9, 1913
2. Vienna, Austria
3. Hedwig Eva Maria Kiesler
4. Louis B. Mayer changed her last name to Lamarr in honor of silent film star Barbara La Marr.
5. "The Most Beautiful Woman In Films"
6. Extase - Ecstasy
8. Robert Taylor
10. Casablanca and Gaslight
11. Clark Gable
12. Victor Fleming
13. Her Highness and the Bellboy
14. The Conspirators
15. Edgar G. Ulmer
16. Delilah in Samson and Delilah
17. The Female Animal
19. "Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid."
20. Mel Brooks - Blazing Saddles
21. Corel Corporation - CorelDRAW
22. Hedy's credited invention was a radio guidance system for torpedoes which was used in WWII.
23. Lewis J. Boies, W. Howard Lee, Ted Stauffer, John Loder, Gene Markey and Fritz Mandl
24. Yes, she had three children.
25. January 19, 2000 in Orlando, Florida of natural causes
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Hedy Lamarr merchandise
Meredy's Hedy Lamarr Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.