So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. April 8, 1912
2. Kristiania, now known as Oslo, Norway
3. Sonja Henie
4. She was six years old.
5. Tamara Karsavina
6. She was a nationally ranked tennis player, skier, and a skilled swimmer and equestrienne.
7. She was 10.
8. She finished in eighth place in a field of eight.
9. She won the first of an unprecedented ten consecutive World Figure Skating Championships in 1927 at the age of fourteen.
10. She won Olympic gold in 1928, 1932, and 1936. She also won six consecutive European championships from 1931 to 1936.
11. She is credited with being the first female figure skater to adopt the short skirt costume, wear white boots, and make use of dance choreography.
12. One in a Million
13. Arthur Wirtz
14. Thin Ice
15. Don Ameche and Cesar Romero
16. The film's highlight is Sonja Henie's "Alice in Wonderland" ice ballet, originally released in Sepiatone.
17. Irving Berlin
18. Nick Castle
19. Sun Valley Serenade
20. "There Will Never Be Another You"
21. The Henie-Onstad Art Centre in Oslo, Norway
22. Queen of Ice, Queen of Shadows: The Unsuspected Life of Sonja Henie
23. Daniel Topping (July 4, 1940 - February 13, 1946) (divorced), Winthrop Gardner (September 15, 1949 - May 14, 1956) (divorced), and Niels Onstad (June 6, 1956 - October 12, 1969) (her death)
25. October 12, 1969 on an ambulance plane flying from Paris, France to Oslo, Norway (leukemia)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Sonja Henie merchandise
Meredy's Sonja Henie Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.