So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. June 21, 1921
2. New York City, New York
3. Judith Tuvim
4. Her first job was as an assistant switchboard operator at the Mercury Theatre run by Orson Welles and John Houseman.
6. Betty Comden, Adolph Green, Alvin Hammer, and John Frank
7. Winged Victory
8. Kiss Them for Me
9. She won the Clarence Derwent Award.
10. Born Yesterday
11. Jean Arthur
12. Doris Attinger, the would-be husband killer.
13. She won the first Golden Globe Award for Best Actress - Motion Picture Musical or Comedy and the Academy Award for Best Actress.
14. Dream Girl
15. Aldo Ray
16. Jack Lemmon
18. The Solid Gold Cadillac
19. Bells Are Ringing - She would reprise her role in the 1960 film and be nominated for a Golden Globe.
20. Full of Life
21. Hot Spot
22. She co-wrote and performed songs with jazz legend Gerry Mulligan for the album Holliday with Mulligan.
23. David Oppenheim (January 5, 1948 - March 1, 1958) (divorced) 1 child
24. One son - Jonathan Louis Oppenheim (b. November 10, 1952)
25. June 7, 1965 in New York City, New York (breast cancer)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Judy Holliday merchandise
Meredy's Judy Holliday Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.