To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. Did he serve in World War I?
5. In 1920 Howard and his friend Adrian Brunel founded what short-lived company?
6. What play premiered on Broadway on May 21, 1923 with a cast that included Leslie Howard?
7. He became an undisputed Broadway star in what 1927 play?
8. He was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actor for his role in what 1933 film?
9. He played sensitive, club-footed artist Philip Carey in what 1934 movie?
10. Who wrote the classic adventure novel The Scarlet Pimpernel?
11. Howard informed Warner Brothers that he would not appear in the movie version of The Petrified Forest without what actor as his co-star?
12. What is Humphrey Bogart's daughter's name?
13. Who played Juliet to his Romeo in 1936's Romeo and Juliet?
14. Who were his female co-stars in 1937's It's Love I'm After?
15. He was Oscar-nominated for Best Actor in a Leading Role for what 1938 film?
16. He starred with Ingrid Bergman in what 1939 romantic film made by Selznick International Pictures?
17. What was his character's name in Gone with the Wind?
18. Produced and directed by Howard, what film updates his role in The Scarlet Pimpernel from Revolutionary France to pre-World War II Europe?
19. He starred in what 1941 propaganda film made by the British writer-director team of Emeric Pressburger and Michael Powell?
20. What 1942 movie starred Howard as R.J. Mitchell, the designer of the Supermarine Spitfire, alongside co-star David Niven?
21. He directed and narrated what 1943 romantic comedy-drama war film?
22. He produced what 1943 movie based on the novel One Pair of Feet by Monica Dickens?
23. Please name his wife.
24. How many children did he have?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Leslie Howard wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Leslie Howard merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.