To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. He was most effective playing what type of characters?
5. How old was he when he became a professional actor?
6. He was a member of what distinguished Berlin acting company?
7. He made his film debut in what 1914 movie?
8. He worked in films in both Germany and what other country in the early '20s?
9. He starred as what historical figure in 1919?
10. He played Henry VIII in what 1920 production?
11. He portrayed the title role in what 1921 film?
12. What part did he play in 1924's Quo Vadis?
13. He portrayed Dimitri in what 1920 film?
14. He played what famous Shakespearean character in 1922?
15. He portrayed Mephistopheles in what 1926 film?
16. Please describe his character in The Last Laugh.
17. What film brought him to the attention of American filmmakers?
18. What year did he come to Hollywood?
19. What studio signed him to a contract?
20. He was the first actor to win what from the Academy?
21. What films won him the prestigious award mentioned in Question 20?
22. Who was his co-star in The Blue Angel?
23. What kind of films did he make in the '30s and '40s?
24. Was he ever married?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Emil Jannings wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Emil Jannings merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.