To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his real name?
4. Did he serve during World War II?
5. He acted with Charlton Heston in a production of what play?
6. He made his debut in what film?
7. What character did he play in Belles on Their Toes?
8. Who was his first wife?
9. He had a son with his first wife. What's his name?
10. What actress made her film debut with him in Fourteen Hours?
11. Who was his male co-star in The Searchers?
12. Who directed him in The Searchers?
13. Who did he portray in The Searchers?
14. He played a deputy in what 1956 Western?
15. Who was his male co-star in A Kiss Before Dying?
16. What was his character's name in The Last Hurrah?
17. He had a starring role in what 1960 John Ford Western?
18. Who did he portray in King of Kings?
19. What did critics call the film King of Kings?
20. Who did he portray in The Longest Day?
21. What General Hospital actress was his wife?
22. He played what character in the Star Trek pilot?
23. He appeared in what 1967 comedy?
24. He appeared in what 1968 Bob Hope film?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Jeffrey Hunter wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Jeffrey Hunter merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.