To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. Did he serve during World War II?
4. Where did he attend college?
5. Who was his first wife?
6. What did he do to support himself when he went to New York City?
7. What studio signed him to a contract?
8. Who was his second wife?
9. Who was his co-star in It Should Happen to You?
10. He won a Best Supporting Actor Oscar for his role in what 1955 film?
11. Who was his male co-star in Some Like It Hot?
12. Who directed him in Some Like It Hot?
13. In what 1960 film did he play C.C. Baxter?
14. What movie did he star in about a ship used as a decoy during World War II?
15. In 1962 he was nominated for a Best Actor Oscar for his performance in what film?
16. Who was a frequent male co-star?
17. He starred in what 1968 movie based on a Neil Simon play?
18. He won a Best Actor Oscar for his performance in what 1973 film?
19. In what movie did he star as a nuclear plant executive?
20. In what film did he portray Scottie Templeton?
21. Who played his daughter-in-law in Missing?
22. Who directed him in That's Life!?
23. What year did he win the AFI Life Achievement Award?
24. He starred in what 1992 film adaptation of a David Mamet play?
25. What was his character's name in Grumpy Old Men and Grumpier Old Men?
To download FREE Jack Lemmon wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Jack Lemmon merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.