To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. After graduating from high school in 1935, he joined what Off-Broadway revue?
5. In 1936, he appeared in what Broadway production?
6. He was hired by George Abbott as an understudy to the three male leads in what Rodgers and Hart musical comedy?
7. He made his film debut in an uncredited role in what movie?
8. George Abbott hired him as a chorus boy and Gene Kelly's understudy in what musical?
9. In 1942, Warner Brothers signed him to a six-month contract, dyed his hair and eyebrows black, and starred him in what movie?
10. In 1942, what studio signed him to a seven-year contract?
11. He appeared with Lionel Barrymore in what two movies in 1942 and 1943?
12. Johnson's big break was in what film?
13. How did his face become scarred?
14. In 1944, he played Ted Lawson in what war movie?
15. As a musical comedy performer, Johnson appeared in six films each with June Allyson and Esther Williams. What are the twelve titles?
16. Janet Leigh made her film debut in what Van Johnson film?
17. In the Good Old Summertime, who played his daughter?
18. Who directed him in Battleground?
19. He gave his best performance in what 1954 film adaptation of a Herman Wouk novel?
20. He starred with Jane Wyman in what 1956 film?
21. What part did he play in 1968's Yours, Mine and Ours?
22. In 1976, he received a supporting Emmy nomination for his work in what ABC miniseries?
23. Please name his wife.
24. How many children did he have?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Van Johnson wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Van Johnson merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.