So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. August 25, 1916
2. Newport, Rhode Island
3. Charles Van Dell Johnson
4. Entre Nous
5. New Faces of 1936
6. Too Many Girls
7. Too Many Girls
8. Pal Joey
9. Murder in the Big House
11. Dr. Gillespie's New Assistant and Dr. Gillespie's Criminal Case
12. A Guy Named Joe
13. He was involved in a car crash that left him with a metal plate in his forehead and a number of scars on his face that the plastic surgery of the time could not completely correct or conceal; he used heavy makeup to hide them for years. The injury exempted Johnson from service in World War II.
14. Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo
15. June Allyson: Two Girls and a Sailor (1944), Till the Clouds Roll By (1946), High Barbaree (1947), The Bride Goes Wild (1948), Too Young to Kiss (1951), and Remains to Be Seen (1953) - Esther Williams: A Guy Named Joe (1943), Thrill of a Romance (1945), Easy to Wed (1946), Till the Clouds Roll By (1946), Duchess of Idaho (1950), and Easy to Love (1953)
16. The Romance of Rosy Ridge
17. Liza Minnelli
18. William Wellman
19. The Caine Mutiny
20. Miracle in the Rain
21. CWO Darrell Harrison, USN
22. Rich Man, Poor Man
23. Eve "Evie" Lynn Abbott Wynn Johnson (January 25, 1947 - May 3, 1968) (divorced) 1 child
24. One daughter - Schuyler V. Johnson (b. January 6, 1948)
25. December 12, 2008 in Nyack, New York (natural causes)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Van Johnson merchandise
Meredy's Van Johnson Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.