To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. What was her birth name?
4. She was said to be of what specific Native American ancestry?
5. As a child, she suffered from what disease?
6. Where did she study acting?
7. How did she support herself when acting jobs were scarce?
8. Did she ever have cosmetic surgery?
9. She worked as an understudy at what theater?
10. What was the first studio to which she was under contract?
11. She made her film debut in what 1952 movie?
12. She was sometimes credited as what?
13. After Paramount released her, she was hired by what studio?
14. What part did she play in House of Wax?
15. What was her character's name in Invasion of the Body Snatchers?
16. She was nominated for Best Supporting Actress for her role in what film?
17. What famous line did she utter in the answer to Question 16?
18. She starred with Elvis in what film?
19. She played a lonely talent agent in what 1959 film?
20. Arguably, what was her most famous role?
21. Please name her first husband.
22. Please name her second husband.
23. Please name her third husband.
24. Did she have children?
25. When did she pass away?
To download FREE Carolyn Jones wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Carolyn Jones merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.