To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. What was her full name?
2. When was she born?
3. Where was she born?
4. She was Oscar-nominated six times in 12 years. Did she win?
5. In what 1946 movie did she play a nun?
6. What American studio signed her to a contract?
7. Finish this quotation. Deborah Kerr---rhymes with ____?
8. In what 1953 movie did she play an American adulteress?
9. What famous actor did she kiss in the surf?
10. Who was her co-star in The Hucksters?
11. Who was her co-star in King Solomon's Mines?
12. What was her character's first name in The King and I?
13. Who supplied her singing voice in The King and I?
14. In what 1957 movie did she play a nun?
15. In what 1957 movie did she share a shipboard romance with Cary Grant?
16. She portrayed Sheilah Graham in what movie?
17. She was Oscar-nominated for Edward, My Son in what year?
18. She was Oscar-nominated for From Here to Eternity in what year?
19. She was Oscar-nominated for The King and I in what year?
20. She was Oscar-nominated for Heaven Knows, Mr. Allison in what year?
21. She was Oscar-nominated for Separate Tables in what year?
22. She was Oscar-nominated for The Sundowners in what year?
23. In what country did The Sundowners take place?
24. Where did she make her home?
25. In what year did she receive an honorary Academy Award?
26. When did she pass away?
To download FREE Deborah Kerr wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Deborah Kerr merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.