To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. Who was his wife?
4. He started his career as a what?
5. He produced what 1939 film?
6. He directed what 1955 film?
7. He won a Best Actor Oscar for his role in what film?
8. Who produced and directed The Private Life of Henry VIII?
9. Who did he portray in 1932's Sign of the Cross?
10. Who wrote the book on which Island of Lost Souls was based?
11. What was his character's name in 1932's If I Had a Million?
12. Who played Robert Browning in The Barretts of Wimpole Street?
13. Who directed him in Ruggles of Red Gap?
14. He was nominated for a Best Actor Oscar for his role in what 1935 film?
15. Who played Fletcher Christian in 1935's Mutiny on the Bounty?
16. Legendary stage star Gertrude Lawrence made a rare film appearance in what Laughton film?
17. Who wrote the book on which Jamaica Inn was based?
18. Edmond O'Brien made his film debut in the first sound adaptation of what classic novel by Victor Hugo?
19. What character did he play in The Hunchback of Notre Dame?
20. He appeared in what 1947 Hitchcock film?
21. He had a role in what 1948 film noir classic directed by John Farrow?
22. He appeared in what 1951 episodic, two-hanky drama?
23. He was nominated for a Best Actor Oscar for his role in what 1957 film?
24. What was his character's name in 1960's Spartacus?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Charles Laughton wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Charles Laughton merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.