To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. What was her real name?
4. She first appeared as a chorus girl in what film?
5. She was often cast as a lady of what nationalities?
6. What role sent her to the top?
7. What year did the Thin Man series begin?
8. Who played Nick Charles?
9. What was Nick and Nora Charles' dog's name?
10. She co-starred with Clark Gable in what 1934 film?
11. What 1936 movie did she appear in with Jean Harlow?
12. Ed Sullivan crowned her as what in 1937?
13. What was the name of the only film she made during World War II?
14. What did she do during World War II?
15. What was her first post-World War II film?
16. Who portrayed her husband in the answer to Question 15?
17. Who played her daughter in the answer to Question 15?
18. Who played her sister in The Bachelor and the Bobby-Soxer?
19. Who was her co-star in Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House?
20. She portrayed the mother of 12 in what 1950 movie?
21. What was the sequel to the answer to Question 20?
22. She played Paul Newman's drunken mother in what 1960 film?
23. How many times was she married?
24. What year was she awarded an honorary Academy Award?
25. When did she pass away?
To download FREE Myrna Loy wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Myrna Loy merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.