To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. He was a member of what Hungarian theatre group?
5. Did he fight in World War I?
6. He made his U.S. stage debut in what play?
7. He made his U.S. film debut in what movie?
8. He had a five-month run on Broadway in what comedy-fantasy?
9. Lugosi was approached in the summer of 1927 to star in a Broadway production of what play adapted by Hamilton Deane and John L. Balderston from Bram Stoker's novel?
10. What was his first box office hit?
11. He delivered a sublimely evil performance as Dr. Mirakle in what 1932 film?
12. Lugosi starred in the first feature length zombie film. What's the film's title?
13. What movie was the first film adaptation of the H. G. Wells novel The Island of Dr. Moreau?
14. What bizarre, haunting, and relentlessly eerie film features the first cinematic teaming of horror greats Boris Karloff and Lugosi?
15. What film is a talkie remake of Tod Browning's 1927 silent London After Midnight?
16. What was his character's name in The Raven?
17. Who did he portray in Son of Frankenstein?
18. What movie features Lugosi's most likeable and relaxed performance?
19. Who played his mother in The Wolf Man?
20. Heavily addicted to morphine and living in near-poverty, he was briefly rescued by what wide-eyed filmmaker?
21. What was his true final feature film?
22. Was he buried in his Dracula cape?
23. Please name his five wives.
24. How many children did he have?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Bela Lugosi wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Bela Lugosi merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.