To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. What was his nickname?
5. How tall was he?
6. What musical instrument did he play?
7. He was the visual inspiration for the original illustrations of what superhero?
8. He played in the Broadway musical Roberta with what group?
9. What studio gave him a contract?
10. He appeared in the first all-outdoor Technicolor drama. What's the title of the film?
11. Who was his co-star in Hands Across the Table?
12. He played Walter Neff in what film noir classic?
13. What was Walter Neff's occupation?
14. He starred in a black comedy about inbred hillbillies. What's the title of the film?
15. He portrayed ace aviator Eddie Rickenbacker in what film?
16. He starred with Claudette Colbert in what 1947 comedy?
17. Who was his co-star in The Miracle of the Bells?
18. He starred with Humphrey Bogart in what 1954 film?
19. What was his first Disney comedy?
20. He starred in what famous 1960 drama?
21. He played the husband of the President of the United States in what 1964 movie?
22. How many years did he star on TV's My Three Sons?
23. Name his wives, please.
24. Name his children, please.
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Fred MacMurray wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Fred MacMurray merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.