So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. March 22, 1912
2. Chicago, Illinois
3. Mladen George Sekulovich
5. His nose was badly broken twice while playing high school basketball in Gary, Indiana.
6. He worked in the steel mills.
7. He was 22. He anglicized his first name by swapping its letters "l" and "a" and making the result, Malden, his last name; then he proceeded to take his grandfather's first name of Karl and make it his first name. This was because the first theatre company he was in wanted him to shorten his name for its marquee.
8. The Goodman School of Drama
9. Golden Boy
10. They Knew What They Wanted
11. All My Sons
12. A Streetcar Named Desire
13. On the Waterfront
14. The Desperate Hours
15. Baby Doll
16. He played Warren Beatty's father in the drama All Fall Down, the prison warden in Birdman of Alcatraz, the patriarch of a pioneer family in How the West Was Won, and as the suitor to Madame Rose in Gypsy.
17. General Omar Bradley
18. The Streets of San Francisco
19. American Express
20. They've Taken Our Children: The Chowchilla Kidnapping Story
21. Art Metrano
22. When Do I Start?: A Memoir
23. Mona Greenberg (December 18, 1938 - July 1, 2009) (his death) 2 children
24. Two daughters - Mila Malden Doerner and Carla Malden (b. July 5, 1953)
25. July 1, 2009 in Brentwood, Los Angeles, California (natural causes)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Karl Malden merchandise
Meredy's Karl Malden Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.