To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. What was her birth name?
4. What was her first American film?
5. What role did she play in the answer to Question 4?
6. What was her first movie for John Ford?
7. In the answer to Question 6, who played her father?
8. In the answer to Question 6, who played her youngest brother?
9. What was the first movie she made in Technicolor?
10. She played Natalie Wood's mother in what 1947 movie?
11. What movie did she make with Clifton Webb in 1948?
12. Who was her co-star in The Quiet Man?
13. What 1952 swashbuckler did she make with Errol Flynn?
14. She played opposite what actor in The Long Gray Line?
15. What 1957 movie did she make with John Wayne?
16. What part did she play in The Parent Trap?
17. Who played her daughter in The Parent Trap?
18. Who played her husband in The Parent Trap?
19. Who was her co-star in Mr. Hobbs Takes a Vacation?
20. Who wrote Spencer's Mountain?
21. What movie did she make with John Wayne in 1963?
22. Who played her daughter in The Rare Breed?
23. What was the last movie she made with John Wayne?
24. What is her daughter's first name?
25. What movie did she make with John Candy?
26. When did she pass away?
To download FREE Maureen O'Hara wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Maureen O'Hara merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.