To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. What was her birth name?
4. She graduated with honors from what college?
5. What did Orson Welles call her?
6. She portrayed Rosemary Levy on what radio show?
7. She often supplied all the female voices for what radio series?
8. She made her Broadway debut in what play?
9. She made her film debut as Sadie Burke in All the King's Men. What awards did she win?
10. She made her television debut on what NBC series?
11. She defended the defenseless as Martha Ellis Bryant on what radio show?
12. She starred with Joan Crawford in what offbeat western classic?
13. Who gave her the hat she wore in Giant?
14. She was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for playing what role in Giant?
15. She played Elizabeth Taylor's mother in what movie?
16. In the 1960s, she returned to Broadway as a replacement in what play?
17. In 1972, she earned a Tony nomination for her performance in what play?
18. She provided the voice used for the possessed Regan in what 1973 film?
19. In the 1970s, she toured in a road company production of Cat on a Hot Tin Roof as Big Mama. Who played Big Daddy?
20. She suffered from what addictive illness?
21. What are the titles of her two autobiographies?
22. What did her son do to his family?
23. Please name her two husbands.
24. How many children did she have?
25. When did she pass away?
To download FREE Mercedes McCambridge wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Mercedes McCambridge merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.