So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. March 16, 1916
2. Joliet, Illinois
3. Carlotta Mercedes Agnes McCambridge
4. Mundelein College
5. He called her "the world's greatest living radio actress."
6. Abie's Irish Rose
7. I Love a Mystery
8. A Place of Our Own
9. She won the Academy Award and Golden Globe Award as Best Supporting Actress as well as the Golden Globe Award for New Star of the Year - Actress.
10. The Chevrolet Tele-Theatre
11. Defense Attorney
12. Johnny Guitar
13. Gary Cooper
14. Luz Benedict
15. Suddenly, Last Summer
16. Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
17. The Love Suicide at Schofield Barracks
18. The Exorcist
19. John Carradine
21. The Two of Us and The Quality of Mercy
22. On November 16, 1987, he committed suicide after murdering his wife Christine Markle, 45, and their daughters Amy Michelle, 13, and Suzanne Marie, 9.
23. William Fifield (1941 - 1946) (divorced) 1 child and Fletcher Markle (February 19, 1950 - 1962) (divorced) (adopted John Lawrence Fifield)
24. One son - John Lawrence Fifield Markle (b. December 25, 1941 - d. November 16, 1987 [suicide])
25. March 2, 2004 in La Jolla, California (natural causes)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Mercedes McCambridge merchandise
Meredy's Mercedes McCambridge Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.