So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. November 5, 1905
2. South Pasadena, California
3. Joel Albert McCrea
4. Pomona College
6. The Jazz Age
7. The Silver Horde
9. Dolores del Rio
10. Five - The Richest Girl in the World, Barbary Coast, Splendor, These Three, and Woman Chases Man
11. Six - Gambling Lady, Banjo on My Knee, Internes Can't Take Money, Union Pacific, The Great Man's Lady, and Trooper Hook
12. Thousand Oaks, California
13. Internes Can't Take Money
14. Wells Fargo and Union Pacific
15. Foreign Correspondent
16. O Brother, Where Art Thou? by Sinclair Beckstein (an amalgamation of the names of authors Upton Sinclair, Sinclair Lewis, and John Steinbeck)
17. The Great Man's Lady
18. The Palm Beach Story
19. Walk, Don't Run
20. Buffalo Bill
21. The Virginian
22. Ride the High Country
23. Frances Dee (October 20, 1933 - October 20, 1990) (his death) 3 children
24. Three sons - Joel Dee "Jody" McCrea (September 6, 1934 - April 4, 2009), David Thomas McCrea (b. November 15, 1935), and Peter Llewelyn McCrea (b. April 10, 1955)
25. October 20, 1990 in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, California (pneumonia)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Joel McCrea merchandise
Meredy's Joel McCrea Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.