To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. Where did he get his stage name?
5. He broke into films in England in what movie?
6. In 1929 he had a bit in the seldom-seen first version of what Liam O'Flaherty work?
7. What year did he come to Hollywood?
8. He had a small part in what 1932 Clark Gable flick?
9. He scored a hit in what 1936 film?
10. What studio did he work for in the '30s and '40s?
11. He starred as the youngest Geste brother in what 1939 film?
12. He had to have his hair curled for what 1942 film?
13. He starred opposite Ginger Rogers in what 1944 film?
14. He won an Oscar for his work in what Billy Wilder film?
15. He starred in what 1948 film noir classic?
16. He had an excellent part in what 1954 Hitchcock film?
17. He starred as a doctor with unusual eyes in what Roger Corman film?
18. He played Ryan O'Neal's snooty father in what 1970 film?
19. Who portrayed the second head in The Thing With Two Heads?
20. He starred in what 1972 film with Sam Elliott?
21. He played Duncan Calderwood in what TV mini-series?
22. What was the title of his autobiography?
23. Was he married?
24. Did he have childen?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Ray Milland wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Ray Milland merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.