So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. January 3, 1907
2. Neath, Vale of Glamorgan, Wales, UK
3. Reginald Alfred John Truscott-Jones
4. He got his stage name from the flat area of land called the mill lands on the banks of the river that Neath stands upon.
5. The Plaything
6. The Informer
8. Polly of the Circus
9. The Jungle Princess
11. Beau Geste
12. Reap the Wild Wind
13. Lady in the Dark
14. The Lost Weekend
15. The Big Clock
16. Dial M for Murder
17. X: The Man with the X-Ray Eyes
18. Love Story
19. Rosie Grier
21. Rich Man, Poor Man
22. Wide-Eyed in Babylon
23. Yes, he was married to Malvina Webber.
24. Yes, two - Daniel and Victoria
25. March 10, 1986, Torrance, California (lung cancer)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Ray Milland merchandise
Meredy's Ray Milland Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.