So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. July 11, 1892
2. Elizabeth, New Jersey
3. Thomas John Mitchell
4. Both his father and brother were newspaper reporters.
5. Charles Coburn
6. Six Cylinder Love
7. Lost Horizon
8. The Hurricane
9. John Ford
10. Stagecoach, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, Only Angels Have Wings, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Gone with the Wind
11. Drunken Doc Boone in Stagecoach
12. Gerald O'Hara, Scarlett's father
13. It's a Wonderful Life
14. An an Oscar, an Emmy, and a Tony Award
15. Dr. Gibbs
16. Yes, a daughter Anne.
17. He was also a director, playwright and screenwriter.
18. "I didn't know I was that good".
19. John Garfield and Ida Lupino
20. Hazel Flagg
21. Nothing Sacred
24. December 17, 1962
25. Mitchell died at the age of seventy from peritoneal mesothelioma in Beverly Hills, California.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Thomas Mitchell merchandise
Meredy's Thomas Mitchell Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.